This conference is a unique opportunity to learn from leading experts in the Early Years sector. It will provide you with inspirational advice and ideas to build strategies for success to ensure the highest quality EYFS practice and provision.
The Entrust Early Years Conference 2019 will provide you with an amazing opportunity to hear key note presentations from OFSTED and the renowned early years expert Alistair Bryce -Clegg and inspire you to reflect on communication and creativty with young children. In addition to this, there will be a range of presentations to support you to develop effective strategies to overcome common challenges in early years provision such as behaviour, school readiness and narrowing the gap for disadvantaged children.
Please see Agenda under 'Attachments'
This course will enable you to:
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in early years.
- Enthuse you with expert knowledge and ideas to develop your early years pedagogy.
- Learn effective strategies to support young children's school readiness.
- Support you to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children.
- Reflect and network with other early years practitioners.
This course is suitable for all practitioners working in Early Years, NQT's, early years co-ordinators, middle and senior leaders.